Knox County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, pregnancy, citizenship or any other protected classification established by law. Federal and state criminal background check and drug screening are required for all positions.
Community Dental Center
- Dental Assistants are responsible for providing the patient with high quality care by performing a variety of office, laboratory, and patient care duties.
Knox County Health Department
- Public Health Programs Director is responsible for developing and implementing programs, functions, services and activities in fulfillment of the existing contract scope of work. The position provides support to the Administrator and Assistant Public Health Administrator by serving as a primary resource for the operational procedures for Contact Tracing Program.
- We are looking for a full-time, one-year grant contingency Community Health Educator and Outreach Specialist. We want someone that has high energy and is self-motivated. They will travel throughout the community to different partnerships to educate the public about coronavirus.
- We are looking for a full-time, one-year grant contingency Bilingual Community Health Educator and Outreach Specialist. This position will act as a primary Contact Tracer for Spanish, French Congolese or other appropriate language. They will travel throughout the community to different partnerships to educate the public about coronavirus.
- The Bilingual Contact Tracer and Resource Coordinator will act as a primary Contact Tracer for Spanish, French Congolese or other appropriate language. They will work with patients to help them recall everyone with whom they have had close contact during the timeframe while they may have been infectious.
- The Contact Tracer and Resource Coordinator will work with patients to help them recall everyone with whom they have had close contact during the timeframe while they may have been infectious. They will assist in identifying social services and community resources that would benefit COVID-19 patients and their families.
- This position oversees communicable disease activities with the coronavirus in coordination with public and private local health organizations and school health officials.
- The position involves investigating coronavirus outbreaks in conjunction with State of Illinois and agencies. They will investigate situations concerning individuals who have been in contact with coronaviruses.
- The Public Health Programs Administrative Clerk III, under general supervision, provides administrative support which requires understanding of processes, data, and/or operations of the department; Contact Tracing program, updates supervisor of critical issues/events; provides responses to requests for information; and processes financial and/or procurement documents.
- The Public Health Nurse provides public health nursing services to individuals, families, and population groups. Nursing actions are directed toward the goals of prevention, assessment, risk reduction, and health status improvement for individuals, families and communities.
- Mental Health Counselor offers guidance to individuals, couples, families and groups who are dealing with issues that affect their mental health and well-being.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
We offer a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees:
Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
Providers receive paid leave time for continuing education and annual allowance for CE expenses.
Providers may be eligible for Student Loan Repayment under Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSA)