Mission, Vision, Values
The mission of the Knox Community Health Center is to serve as a medical home providing comprehensive health care for all walks and stages of life. We are dedicated to providing services which unite the ideals of prevention, wellness, and disease management; resulting in enhanced physical and mental well-being for the community members we serve.
The Knox Community Health Center Governance Board, providers, and staff strive to succeed in achieving the vision of "A community without barriers to healthcare."
Working under the principles and beliefs that guide the work of the Knox Community Health Center
- Integrity: We act with a consistency of character and are accountable for our actions.
- Reliable: We provide forthcoming, impartial, and courteous care for every patient every time.
- Quality: We achieve an exemplary level of service through individual efforts and teamwork.
- Attainable: We eliminate barriers that impede an individual’s ability to access medical and dental care.
- Compassionate: We nurture a sense of family and community among our patients and ourselves.